Tynker for Tablets
Tynker's mobile app lets you learn coding basics on iPads.
- Learn to code by solving puzzles
- Build games, stories, and interactive animations
- Fly drones, control robots, and program connected toys
- Work offline without Internet access
Download the App
* Tynker’s online courses and lessons are not supported on tablets. They require a separate online subscription and can only be accessed from a desktop or laptop computer.
16 Coding Courses. Over 1,000 Challenges!
- Space Cadet - Apply conditional logic to lead your astronaut to their moon base.
- Dragon Journey - Create functions and subroutines to lead your dragon through the forest.
- Crystal Clash - Cast spells, collect power-ups, and defeat enemies as you battle in a multiplayer game with friends.
- Many more courses - Learn to code with 16 courses including Cannon Crasher and Star Runner. Program micro:bits, drones, LEGO WeDo, and more!
New! Learn with Tutorials and Templates
150+ Interactive Tutorials and Templates
Learn coding with interactive tutorials and get inspired to create unlimited games and projects to share and play with friends.
- Game Kits - Build your own arcade, platformer, and physics games
- Storytelling - Write stories, comics, jokes, riddles, quizzes, and more
- Animation - Learn stop motion animation or use our character creation engine
- Physics - Launch bouncing penguins, program zero gravity, and fire cannons
- Drawing - Program math art, kaleidoscopes, or your own art studio app
- Music - Program musical notes and drum beats to play any song
Program robots, drones, micro:bits, and more—with Code!
Use code blocks to control connected toys, including drones and robots. Learn to code using the “Crash Course” puzzle set, then make a remote control for your drone and direct Sphero robots. Support for the following devices is included:
- Parrot drones
- Sphero & Ollie robots
- Philips Hue and Lux personal lighting systems
Build Your Own Games—with Code
Full featured workshop allows you to create games and apps quickly using drag-and-drop programming, then play them with friends on tablets or the web.
Create games and apps quickly using drag-and-drop programming, then play them with friends on tablets or the web.
- Drag-and-drop visual programming
- Design and use millions of animated characters
- Experiment with physics, use native tilt controls, draw math art, make music, and more!
- Multi-user support - Students can sign in to the Tynker App on any tablet and continue where they left off using their online account.
- Sync Across Mobile & Desktop - Students can seamlessly access projects from web or mobile devices.
The following require a free Tynker educator account and are accessible only through a desktop web browser.
- Classroom Management - Teachers can create classrooms and unlimited student accounts.
- Review Student Projects - Teachers can review mobile student projects.
- Share Class Showcase - Teachers can create and publish a class showcase by selecting the best student projects.
* Tynker online courses and lesson plans require an online classroom or school subscription.